Under the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and associated regulations, various levels of regulatory action can be taken by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
The CNSC posts regulatory enforcement actions on its website for two years. After two years, from the time of issue the content is removed from the website.
Latest regulatory actions:
- September 6, 2017: Administrative monetary penalty issued to Cameco Corporation
- August 31, 2017: Order issued to Inter-Cité Construction Ltd.
- August 29, 2017: Order issued to SNC-Lavalin GEM Québec Inc.
- August 25, 2017: Order issued to Englobe Corp.
- August 17, 2017: Order issued to GHD Consultants Ltd.
Listings of regulatory actions:
- Issued to an individual licensee
- Issued to multiple licensees
Regulatory actions issued by year
Issued to an individual licensee:
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.
- Am Inspection Ltd.
- ArcelorMittal Canada Inc.
- Arthon Industries Ltd.
- AV Group NB Inc.
- Inter-Cité Construction Ltd.
- Interior Health Authority
- Isologic Innovative Radiopharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change (MOECC)
- Ontario Ministry of Northern Development and Mines
- Ontario Power Generation
- Date modified: