Stream 2: Regulatory Policy Dialogue
- Introduction: Indigenous Stakeholder Capacity Fund
- Stream 1: Indigenous Capacity Support
- Stream 2: Regulatory Policy Dialogue
- Stream 3: Engagement and Collaboration Support
- Indigenous and Stakeholder Capacity Fund Application Guide
The Regulatory Policy Dialogue stream funds short-term activities to support Indigenous Nations and communities, the public and non-governmental organizations to participate in the review of CNSC regulatory documents, policies and regulations. Funds under this stream will be offered on a case-by-case basis and disbursed through contribution agreements.
Who is eligible
Eligible recipients include Indigenous Nations and communities, including organizations or aggregate of communities, as well as public stakeholders including Non-Governmental Organizations, members of the public, and other organizations with a direct interest with regards to nuclear projects, facilities and activities in Canada.
Funding categories and eligible activities
|Regulatory policy dialogue
Eligible expenses include:
- professional fees
- administrative costs
- travel expenses including meals, accommodation and incidentals
- honoraria and ceremonial offerings
Current funding opportunities
There are currently no funding opportunities open at this time.
Indigenous and Stakeholder Capacity Fund Administrator
Indigenous and Stakeholder Relations Division
- Date modified: