Safeguards and nuclear materials accountancy forms
I can’t open my form in Portable Document Format (PDF). What can I do?
The forms below are to be used for safeguards reporting purposes. For detailed instructions on how to fill out the forms, please refer to REGDOC-2.13.1, Safeguards and Nuclear Material Accountancy. For the inventory change document and the physical-key measurement point inventory summary, Extensible Markup Language (.xml) specifications can be obtained upon request.
- Download the applicable form.
- Fill out the form as per REGDOC-2.13.1.
- Submit the forms using the NMAR e-business system.
If you have any questions or concerns, or cannot access the forms or NMAR e-business system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nuclear materials accountancy reporting forms
- Inventory change document (Excel, 196 KB)
- P-KMP inventory summary (Excel, 163 KB)
- General ledger for Groups 1A and 1B (Excel, 292 KB) Updated: 2018-07-26
- List of inventory items for Group 1A (Excel, 267 KB) Updated: 2018-07-26
- List of inventory items for Group 1B exempted (Excel, 41 KB) Updated: 2018-07-26
- Reconciliation statement for Group 1A (Excel, 268 KB) Updated: 2018-07-26
- Obligated material inventory summary for Groups 1A and 2 (Excel, 266 KB) Updated: 2018-07-26
- Request for exemption (PDF, 436 KB)
- Request for de-exemption (PDF, 441 KB)
- Request for termination (PDF, 439 KB)
Operational program reporting forms
- Annual Operational Program Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (PDF, 777 KB) Updated: 2018-07-26
- Annual Operational Program Power Reactor and Waste Management Facilities (PDF, 774 KB) Updated: 2018-07-26
- Annual Operational Program Research Reactors (PDF, 763 KB) Updated: 2018-07-26
- Annual Operational Program Uranium Processing Facilities (PDF, 764 KB) Updated: 2018-07-26
Codes for use with nuclear materials accountancy reporting forms
- Facility, material balance area, and location outside facility codes (PDF, 96 KB)
- Country codes and holding account codes (PDF, 89 KB)
- Date modified: