Document History of RD/GD-289, Licence Application Guide, Class II Non-radiotherapy Accelerator Facilities
Published May 2012
- May 2012: RD/GD-289, Licence Application Guide, Class II Non-radiotherapy Accelerator Facilities. The previous version of this document has been revised to include guidance for applying for a licence for industrial and research accelerators. View the HTML document and Information Bulletin 12-23 for more information.
- November 2011: RD/GD-289 published. View Information Bulletin 11-18 for more information.
RD/GD-289 provides interested applicants with information on how to complete and submit an application for a licence for Class II Non-radiotherapy Accelerator Facilities, in accordance with the Nuclear Safety and Control Act (NSCA) and the regulations made under the NSCA. To assist applicants in providing the CNSC with the necessary information, a licence application form is also available.
- General Nuclear Safety and Control Regulations
- Radiation Protection Regulations
- Packaging and Transport of Nuclear Substances Regulations
- Class II Nuclear Facilities and Prescribed Equipment Regulations
- CNSC Cost Recovery Fees Regulations
For questions or information directly related to RD/GD-289, please contact:
Directorate of Nuclear Substance Regulation
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
P. O. Box 1046, Station B
- Date modified: