Under the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and associated regulations, various levels of regulatory action can be taken by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
The CNSC posts regulatory enforcement actions on its website for two years. After two years, from the time of issue the content is removed from the website.
Latest regulatory actions:
- September 23, 2019: Order issued to High Precision Monitoring & Analysis Ltd.
- September 12, 2019: Order issued to Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital
- July 10, 2019: Order issued to Allnorth Consultants Ltd.
- June 24, 2019: Order issued to Vale Newfoundland and Labrador Limited
- June 12, 2019: Order issued to Neucel Specialty Cellulose Ltd.
Listings of regulatory actions:
Regulatory actions issued by year
Issued to an individual licensee:
- Acciona Infrastructure Canada Inc.
- Allnorth Consultants Ltd.
- Alpha Adroit Engineering Ltd.
- Am Inspection Ltd.
- ArcelorMittal Canada Inc.
- ARLANXEO Canada Inc.
- AV Group NB Inc.
- Inter-Cité Construction Ltd.
- International Paper Canada Pulp Holdings ULC
- Isologic Innovative Radiopharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Sable Sand Solutions Inc.
- Seymour Pacific Developments Ltd.
- SNC-Lavalin GEM Québec Inc.
- Soil-Mat Engineers & Consulting Ltd.
- Stantec Consulting Inc.
- Date modified: