Under the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and associated regulations, various levels of regulatory action can be taken by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
The CNSC posts regulatory enforcement actions on its website for two years. After two years, from the time of issue the content is removed from the website.
Latest regulatory actions:
- April 25, 2019: Order issued to Alpha Adroit Engineering Ltd.
- April 24, 2019: Order issued to Canadian Construction Materials Engineering & Testing Inc.
- March 20, 2019: Order issued to Trenergy Inc.
- March 7, 2019: Order issued to Orbit Engineering Limited
- December 19, 2018 : Order issued to Isologic Innovative Radiopharmaceuticals Ltd.
Listings of regulatory actions:
Regulatory actions issued by year
Issued to an individual licensee:
- Acciona Infrastructure Canada Inc.
- Alpha Adroit Engineering Ltd.
- Am Inspection Ltd.
- ArcelorMittal Canada Inc.
- ARLANXEO Canada Inc.
- AV Group NB Inc.
- Inter-Cité Construction Ltd.
- International Paper Canada Pulp Holdings ULC
- Isologic Innovative Radiopharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Sable Sand Solutions Inc.
- Seymour Pacific Developments Ltd.
- SNC-Lavalin GEM Québec Inc.
- Soil-Mat Engineers & Consulting Ltd.
- Stantec Consulting Inc.
- Date modified: