History of RD/GD-352, Design, Testing and Performance of Exposure Devices
Published January 2012.
- January 2012: RD/GD-352 published. View Information Bulletin 12-03 for more information. Also, see the comments received from public consultation (PDF). Note that comments are posted and answered in the language in which they were submitted.
- March 4, 2011: No comments were received.
- February 18, 2011:The invitation to provide feedback on the comments received during the first consultation is open until March 4, 2011. View the comments received during the first consultation and the invitation to provide feedback on these comments. Note that comments are posted in the language in which they were received.
- February 7, 2011: First consultation ended.
- December 21, 2010, 2010 to February 7, 2011: First consultation. An invitation to comment on the draft document was posted on the CNSC Web site for a seven-week period. Read the consultation version of the document, along with Information Bulletin 10-36, for further details.
Draft RD/GD-352 provides design, testing and performance specifications for the design and testing of exposure device systems, including the remote control, the exposure device and projection sheath. The use of non-original equipment manufacturer components or accessories is also addressed.
Find out more about guidance documents.
For questions or information directly related to draft RD/GD-352, please contact:
Directorate of Nuclear Substance Regulation
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
P. O. Box 1046, Station B
Ottawa, ON K1P 5S9